- PC Tablet Optimized
- Waiting Room Kiosk
Practice Management Features
Eye Care-Specific Features
- Business Hours Only
- Extended Hours
1st EHR, so far so good
Very pleased with this EHR.
5 years and 3 practices later
OK but not as great as reviews suggest
I asked someone using this program before buying, and was told it was OK. I agree, it's OK and economical. For the price I am happy enough. Previously I was working with a program 4 times the cost, so that may be part of the problem. I would recommend this if you need an economical EHR program, if you can afford more I would probably look elsewhere. The biggest question: would I go with Liquid again? I think so, because it's not a large financial commitment. However, it is nowhere near as polished or functional as the program I previously used.
Excellent Features & Value
Because Liquid EHR is one of the smaller and newer vision EHRs on the market, we have noticed that they work very hard to impress and are extremely open to improving their product. Our take is that at this rate of upward enhancements and with their positive attitude towards making their system better and better, they will soon surpass the "big boys" which currently dominate the market. They are not perfect yet, but certainly a great value and definitely worth considering!
1. easy integration into our existing hardware and network system (we did not need to upgrade our hardware very much at all - just purchased a new, slightly more powerful work station to act as our EHR data center).
2. very easy to use the bookkeeping/ledger module which allows adjustments far easier than our previous OfficeMate system.
3. comprehensive exam data entry with modifiable drop down and memorized field entries.
4. a very helpful, responsive, and knowledgeable support staff at Liquid EHR - usually they respond to our request for help in minutes, not hours or days.
5. the system integrated with WebSystem 3.
1. full integration and functionality of lab orders and inventory... this is coming soon.
2. communication and social media integration (like WebSystem3 or Demandforce) from within the program... also coming soon.
3. better compatibility with newer touch screen systems (aka Windows 8 and/or iOS systems).
4. having the capability of exporting patient data in spreadsheet or some similar format for use in other applications (such as creating customized mailings with Word).
All that being said, the support staff at Liquid EHR are very amenable to listening to feedback and working at incorporating these into their system with each new iteration.